The Jaguar XJ is the name of a series of full-size luxury cars sold by the British automobile brand, Jaguar Cars since 1968. Since 1970 they have been Jaguar's flagship.
Series 2 (1973–1979)
The XJ12 version was announced in July 1972, featuring simplified grille treatment. Commonly referred to as the "Series II", the XJ line was facelifted in autumn 1973 for the 1974 model year.
• CLEAN TITLE, THE ODOMETER SHOWS 459 MILES, NO MILES ON THE TITLE LIKE ALL THE OLD VEHICLES; COMES WITH RECEIPTS
• CHEVROLET 5.7L 350 V8 FUEL INJECTED ENGINE, PROFESSIONAL V8 CONVERSION, AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
• NEW RADIATOR, NEW WATER PUMP, FRESH COOLANT, INJECTORS SERVICED, NEW AC COMPRESSOR, AC AMPLIFIER, NEW KYB SHOCKS ALL AROUND, NEW SOUND DEADENING UNDERLAYMENT
• POWER WINDOWS, AC BLOWS COLD
• NEW LEATHER INTERIOR, NEW HEADLINER, CD PLAYER/RADIO/ USB, NEW CARPET, FLOOR MATS & DIAMOND STITCH HOOD LINER
• NEW FRONT AND BACK WINDSHIELD SEALS, NEW DRIVER SIDE DOOR SEALS, NEW TRUNK SEAL
• ALL CHROME AND GLASS IN EXCELLENT SHAPE; TRUNK IS FULLY UPHOLSTERED AND IN GOOD SHAPE; NO LEAKS
• THE SERIES 2 XJ HAS BEEN CALLED THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SEDAN EVER BUILT AND THIS ONE IN ASTRAL SILVER WITH RED LEATHER IS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING
• STARTS RIGHT UP, RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT