On May 1, 1954, Nash-Kelvinator merged with the Hudson Motor Car Company to form American Motors Corporation (AMC). The Nash Rambler was then built by AMC in Kenosha, WI. The 1951 model was the second year for the Rambler convertible with a total production of 14,881. They featured a roll back roof with fixed side windows. Even though the Rambler was a smaller model than the Airflyte-ambassador, it continued to wear the Airflyte badges. This quality unrestored example was added to the Dezer collection in 1986.