1969 COPO Camaro
- Real 9561 "COPO"
- Documented with the original Protect O Plate
- Documented by Jerry MacNeish
- Full Nut And Bolt Restoration back to original, Photo Booklet of the Restoration
- Numbers Matching Drive train
- Factory 427/425Hp Big Block with Turbo 400 Automatic Transmission
- Factory Heater Delete
- Factory Radio Delete
- Original Color Combo of Hugger Orange with Black Interior
- Factory 4.10 Posi Rear End
- Factory Heavy Duty Suspension
- Special Air Induction Hood
- Letter from Original Dealership Showing the Sale/Options for this car to the Original Owner
- Letter from Original Dealership Showing original owners order of part #3909136 1967 Heater Delete Option for this car.
- Copy of the Original Window Sticker
- NCRS Shipping data Report
- Multi Award Winner
- Best of the Best
This is one of the Best Real Deal 1969 Copo Camaro's around, this car underwent a Full Nut-an-Bolt Rotisserie Restoration to the highest standards around. This Copo was fully Restored back to 100% factor as it left the Assembly line, featuring a full Numbers matching drive train and all Dated coded original parts. This 69 Camaro is fully Documented not only with a Jerry MacNeish Certification, but comes with the original Pertect-O-Plate. The Documentation doesn't end just their on this car as well. The Original dealership that sold the car new, Glocker Chevrolet CO. in Portsmouth Ohio, has sent letters certifying that the Protect-o-plate is original and real, this car was sold by them, as well they list the options that the car had when sold new, stating that the car is in fact a #9561 Copo Camaro. The Original dealership also has stated that Mr. Porter, the original owner of this Copo Camaro, ordered and additional Part for this car, a Gm part # 3909136 which is a 1967 part for the RPO C48 heater and defrost credit. The Part in question is a cover that replaced the cutout where the heater would have been installed. This kit also had blank plates for the dash as well. These parts are still on the car to this date. Along with being Heater delete this Copo Camaro is a Radio Delete Car also. This is truly a one of a kid opportunity to not only own a real Copo Camaro, but a numbers matching fully documented Special Equipped 1969 Copo Camaro, that is drop dead gorgeous and ready to take home top honors at any show.